A Meet the Boss event in association with People.ai
Artificial Intelligence is one of the most talked about technologies in recent years. But a recent Forrester survey found that 39% of business leaders are still not clear on what AI can be used for. One answer: to transform your client interaction.
No More Bad / Manual Data
• Contacts, emails, phone calls and calendar information automatically entered into CRM.
• Save time and ensure accurate customer data.
Buyer Persona Mapping
• AI uses your own treasure trove of data to understand which client personas are most engaged and responsive to your different product offerings.
• Use algorithms and key engagement data to predict the next quarter’s revenue with a higher degree of accuracy.
• Always be learning – AI technologies can isolate actions and behaviors of top performers, and help proliferate those measures throughout your organization.
Please join People.ai and a select group of data-driven executives and finance industry thought leaders for a unique, interactive evening of peer-to-peer conversation, inspired by proven case studies and focused on how to transform your go-to-market organization with revenue intelligence and data actioning.
6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
6:30 – 6:40 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies
6:40 – 7:00 pm – Keynote speaker
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:00 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up from table champions and closing remarks from host
- How do you access and leverage data? Are you confident in the data supporting your hypotheses? How do you make decisions?
- How are you managing client interaction? Do you have a 360° view of your clients, what matters to them, and their interaction with your organization?
- What predictive capabilities have you enabled? Does your organization leverage data and signals to anticipate opportunity, churn, sentiment and more?
Hanyul Lee, Area Vice President at People.ai
Hanyul Lee is responsible for leading and executing on the broader company go-to-market strategies for the eastern half of Americas and EMEA. He has spent the past 18 years leading and contributing to startup, hypergrowth, and publicly-traded organizations across sales, services, and operations. Prior to People.ai, Mr. Lee led the New York region for Anaplan, supporting its entry into the public markets in late 2018. Prior to that, he was a founding partner of a consulting services firm that provided advisory to the Office of the CFO, growing the firm to 125 consultants, and exiting via acquisition by Huron Consulting Group, a publicly-traded management consulting firm.
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System™, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating your CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2018, Gartner recognized People.ai as a Cool Vendor as a part of the Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology 2019. People.ai has been ranked on industry lists, including the Y Combinator Top Companies List and the Forbes AI 50 list.