Driving the successful Digital Transformation of a business is wholly dependent on three equally important, supporting piers of action:
- Challenging entrenched and tired business assumptions that (while having fuelled the last 20 years of business interactions) no longer match the rapidly evolving expectations of your users.
- Creating exceptional digital experiences that unflinchingly serve the needs of your users by placing 100% of the product focus on driving them to successful interact and convert on their desired goals.
- Adapting your business and IT process to an Agile Methodology, providing both the necessary speed to market for technology, as well as rapid feedback & iteration cycles essential for responding, adjusting and maximizing the performance of your digital products in direct support of your business strategy.
In short, Agile Transformation is necessary to successfully transform a business digitally.
Join us in Dallas for a bespoke evening networking opportunity where we will discuss how technical excellence combined with a deep understanding of your business and its goals can deliver a fresh digital product strategy which, combined with creative services focused on designing the optimal user experience, can help tell your brand story in a manner that satisfies both business and end-user goals.
6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
6:30 – 7:05 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies & Guest Speaker
7:05 – 8:15 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
8:15 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up, closing remarks from Endava & Networking
- Digital product strategy and the user experience
- Removing friction from the path to production via automation
- Evolving the strategy by insight through data
Justin Marcucci, Chief Digital Officer, Endava
Senior Digital, UX, and Strategy Executive with over 18-years of experience.
As the Chief Digital Officer for Endava, Justin is responsible for leading Endava’s global digital practice, both from a client engagement and digital delivery capacity.
Overall, Justin possesses an extensive practical background in digital innovation, UI creation, UX and usability, as well as product and business strategy. Through his past experiences leading Product, Business Development, and User Experience organizations for both AT&T Interactive and Sony Electronics, Justin’s user experience, digital, and technology insights, as well as strategic approach, have helped transform businesses across all industries, worldwide.
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centres across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. Formed in 2000, Endava works with some of the world’s biggest brands in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail helping them harness digital technologies and transforming them into more agile, responsive and valuable businesses.
We’re about creating success for people. The people who work for us, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and platforms we design, build, and operate. http://www.endava.com