Venue: Garden Court Hotel
According to Forrester, 89% of digital businesses recognize the value of investing in personalization to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time. Intent is not the problem – execution is. Many businesses still struggle to gather the right data and effectively put it into action to deliver a truly valuable customer experience.
Today’s Account-Based Marketing (ABM) marketers understand that engaging with their accounts and prospects in a deeply personalized and compelling way is critical and requires deep insight into the customer. It makes sense: B2B buyers expect and value hyper-personalized, interactive, and curated experiences throughout their entire journey – from the very first interaction
The question is how.
* How do current market leaders gather visitor, account, predictive, and intent data?
* Use it to enable higher accuracy and higher-quality engagements with target accounts?
* And partner with sales to drive increased conversion and improved velocity?
Join Folloze and select group of marketing leaders for one unique, interactive evening of peer-to-peer conversation, inspired by proven case studies and focused on how to transform your marketing operations for greater demand generation.
6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
6:30 – 6:40 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies
6:40 – 7:00 pm – Keynote speaker
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:00 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up from table champions and closing remarks from host
- Value of personalization
- How CROs view the combined role of marketing and sales
- ABM as a key new practice: how to scale and use cases