Venue One Aldwych
Most companies have been on their digital transformation journey for many years – cloud adoption continues to gather pace as the prospect of greater agility, cost savings and stronger security attract more companies to focus on their cloud strategy. But how do IT Leaders continue to innovate and transform while cutting through the hype to find out what works best for their business?
The adoption of cloud services is aiding companies to gain control of their brand while achieving standardisation and economies of scale. Having an agile infrastructure which is secure is critical in keeping up with internal & external demands. So what is the role for todays IT leader and where does cloud play it’s part?
Join other IT Leaders to discuss and debate.
6:30 – 7:00 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
7:00 – 7:35 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies & Guest Speaker
7:35 – 8:45 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
8:45 – 10:00 pm – Wrap up, closing remarks from Rackspace & Networking
- Speed of consumer change / current tech challenges
- To what extent does your org use cloud? Were you an early adopter?
- Moving from legacy to the cloud – what are the challenges you face?
- Securing your infrastructure/e-commerce from today’s threats/GDPR regulation
- David Critchley, Director of Commercial Sales at Rackspace
Your Clouds. Our Expertise.
The cloud was supposed to make our lives easier. But it turns out, the cloud is complicated to build, run, maintain and manage — especially across multiple platforms and locations, with technology that’s always changing.
If it feels like the cloud has been managing you, it’s time to turn the tables.
With Rackspace by your side, you can thrive in today’s multi-cloud world. We will help you tap the power of cloud computing — across OpenStack®, AWS®, Microsoft® and VMware® technologies — without the pain, complexity and cost of doing it all yourself.
We have the expertise to support your workloads at scale across all the leading public and private clouds, whether they’re powered by AWS, Microsoft, OpenStack or VMware.
- We’re a world leader in managed hosting on dedicated servers, and we’re driving rapid innovation in the area of containers and API-accessible, instantly deployable bare-metal servers
- We serve customers in more than 120 countries — from startups to more than half of the global enterprises in the Fortune 100
- We host more of the world’s top 1,000 ecommerce sites than any other cloud provider
- We employ teams of experts who specialise in managing cloud infrastructure, security, web content platforms, databases, containers, email and collaboration apps, disaster recovery and IT transformation
- We rapidly create technical expertise at scale. In Q4 2015 alone, our AWS engineers earned over 200 technical certifications and more than 1,000 technical and business accreditations
- We have hundreds of certifications in a broad range of technology including Cisco, MS, AWS, Red Hat and VMware
- We hold a broad range of security, compliance and content protection certifications
- Rackspace co-founded OpenStack and is the leading operator of OpenStack public and private clouds.