6:00PM to 6:30PM – Welcome Reception & Drinks
6:45PM to 7:30PM – “Future Proofing your IT Infrastructure”
8:00PM to 9:00PM – 3 Course Meal; Focused Conversation at Each Table around the Discussion Points
9:00PM to 9:30PM – Wrap-Up & Closing Remarks by QTS
Future Proofing Your IT Infrastructure: The Path to Secure & Sustainable Growth
The world of the data center is evolving as quickly as the face of enterprise IT. Enterprises are becoming more sophisticated on what solutions they require. The one-size fits all solution no longer applies and data centers need to evolve past offering only space and power. Enterprises are looking for a partner that is a true extension of their business. Pace and flexibility of services clearly have a huge role to play, as well as security and compliance, and they are far from independent factors.
Choosing a data center partner that understands and is at the forefront of the data center evolution is imperative. QTS provides the solutions that can growth with enterprises while protecting their data center applications and infrastructure.
Join QTS as we take a look at the new age of data center providers that partner with your business, offering security, flexibility, scalability and are able to meet these challenges.
We will cover the following questions:
- What is your organization’s strategy for incorporating various forms of cloud technology (for example, private, hybrid, public) into the larger, existing IT infrastructure? What challenges has this posed for the IT organization?
- In what ways can your organization use IT infrastructure as a tool to achieve competitive differentiation in the marketplace?
- To what extent is your IT infrastructure equipped to handle new workloads associated with mobile, social and analytic applications?
- To what extent are your infrastructure choices determined by line of business requirements?
- How will you prepare your existing IT infrastructure to address emerging issues and disaster recovery scenarios?
- To what extent is your IT organization ready to deal with stringent industry compliance and regulations?
Dan Bennewitz, COO, Sales & Marketing, QTS
After more than 30 years in a variety of leadership roles at IBM, Dan Bennewitz joined QTS in July 2012 to align sales and marketing to drive the company’s go-to-market strategy. Dan leads the company’s sales and marketing organizations as well as QTS’ cloud strategy.
During his tenure at IBM, Dan held a series of sales, marketing and executive management positions in the United States and internationally. Most recently, Dan served as vice president, IBM Sales Model where he led IBM’s go-to-market transformation. Previously, he was vice president of the East Region in the U.S., where he led the product, services, channel and solutions organization for IBM’s largest geographic region. Dan also led IBM’s Communications and Healthcare Industries in the U.S., as well as holding leadership positions as managing director for sales for IBM Japan, and vice president, global mainframe server sales.
Dan earned an A.B. degree in economics from Princeton University