Global trade — delivering products to the people who need them — is a fundamental human need. In today’s on-demand economy, customer expectations have risen to an all-time high and continue to evolve every day.
The problem is that most supply chain software still uses a static visibility approach to address modern customer expectations and a continuously evolving supply chain, resulting in significant losses and lost opportunities due to reduced revenue, increased costs, inefficient cash flow and lower net promoter scores.
So, how can you bridge this expectation gap? Continuous Delivery Experience (CDX) can provide the answer.
CDX is an intelligent software platform built on clean, live, and accurate data. It allows your teams and customers to see always-live information, helping to improve freight delivery, meet rising customer expectations, and empower a modern digital experience.
The power of CDX is demonstrated in how companies like Georgia-Pacific and the Lenzing Group AG have driven real ROI:
- Superior customer service: Selected as “preferred supplier” by their customers
- Dynamic lead-time planning: Increased on-time delivery from 50% to 75%
- Inventory optimization: 10-20% reduction in buffer inventory
- Reduced transportation costs: 10-20% reduction in D&D fees and air freight expenses
- High personnel productivity: 80% reduction in time dedicated to manual data cleansing and cumbersome searches on multiple carrier websites across many spreadsheets
Join ClearMetal and a panel of supply chain thought leaders for a hands-on, interactive conversation focused on how CDX can help all people get everything they need by enabling dynamic supply chain visibility and end-to-end collaboration. If you are unable to make the event, learn more about ClearMetal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome reception & drinks
6:30 – 6:40 pm – Introduction from master of ceremonies
6:40 – 7:00 pm – Keynote speaker
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:00 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up from table champions and closing remarks from host
- Continuous Delivery Experience (CDX): How can CDX give customers an ‘Amazon-like’ digital B2B experience in global freight transportation, while delivering products in a timely and predictable manner?
- Delivery: What challenges are you facing within your supply chain when it comes to delivering products on time and improving delivery processes?
- Static vs. Continuous Visibility: What steps are you taking to increase data visibility and navigate static methodologies, data and systems?
ClearMetal is a continuous delivery experience company that enables supply chain organizations to optimize logistics and provide their customers with easy access to trusted, live information about their shipments. ClearMetal’s Platform uses proprietary ML algorithms to break free from static-visibility paradigms and make sense of supply chain data. ClearMetal is based in San Francisco and funded by NEA, Eclipse Venture, Prelude Ventures, Eric Schmidt’s venture firm, SAP.iO, and the founders of GT Nexus and Navis.