Location: The Swan
The opportunity and the threat… This is the digital age: everything is possible, everything is changing, and change is accelerating.
Welcome to the 4th industrial revolution, where business evolutions that took 50 years are happening in five and what took months takes days. Where we already have clear winners – and losers.
Which asks one pressing question: as products are transforming into services, with data informing every decision, what are the key skills enabling 21st Century success?
To find out, Forbes, with Dell Technologies and Intel, surveyed 461 executives from a range of organisations. From the results, one winning strategy is clear: true IT and business collaboration is critical.
IT leaders that establish good collaboration with business leaders are:
* 5X more likely to focus IT transformation goals
* 5X more likely to be focused on customer experience
* 2X more likely to increase sales and profits
* 2X more likely to see significant improvement in competitive position
These are the connected leaders; proven navigators of digital change. What can we learn from them?
Join Dell Technologies and a select group of your business leadership peers for one unique evening. We’ll be discussing how you take your organisation to the next level, challenging ideas of effective collaboration, and exploring key skills that differentiate today’s great from good.
6:00 – 7:00 pm – Welcome Drinks Reception
7:00 – 7:10 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies
7:10 – 7:30 pm – Keynote Speaker
7:30 – 9:30 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:30 – 10:00 pm – Wrap up and closing remarks
- The ‘connected’ mindset. 80% of midmarket companies see digital transformation as contributing to employee empowerment and enhanced customer relationships. Discover and discuss how to create and enable a connected, collaborative corporate culture, and what this means in practice.
- Every company is becoming a technology company. 66% of midmarket companies see digital transformation as contributing to operational efficiency. Gain and share insights on how effective collaboration drives greater business efficiency for both technology and business leaders.
- According to a recent Techaisle white paper, security is the most important factor in mobility solution selection for midmarket organisations. How are you shaping your business to ensure a traditional roadblock becomes a competitive advantage, and how are others?
- How do you fund innovation/transformation?
Claire Vyvyan, Senior Vice President at Dell Technologies
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies enables your digital transformation, organizations to modernize, automate and transform their data center using industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, data analytics and data protection technologies. This provides a trusted foundation for businesses to transform IT, through the creation of a hybrid cloud, and transform their business through the creation of cloud-native applications and big data solutions. Dell Technologies services its customers – including 98 percent of the Fortune 500 – with the industry’s broadest, most innovative infrastructure portfolio from edge to core to cloud