6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
6:30 – 6:40 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies
6:40 – 7:00 pm – Guest Speaker: Admiral Patrick Walsh
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:00 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up & closing remarks from iSight
- What are key trends in the current threat landscape?
- How does security factor into corporate risk?
- How is the role of CISO and security teams changing?
- What role can cyber threat intelligence play in todays’ security program
- Are there parallels between cyber and national security that are helpful to understand?
3 subtopics to discuss at round tables during the event
- How do you and your company view the current threat landscape?
- How do you think cyber threat intelligence can help your security program?
- What are the top three challenges your security program faces today? And over the next 24 months?
Attending from iSIGHT
Admiral Patrick Walsh (ret.), SVP & General Manager, ThreatSPACE
Admiral Patrick M. Walsh is Senior Vice President, iSIGHT Partners, and General Manager of iSIGHT Partners’ ThreatSpace® business unit, a live-fire cyber range and training facility where cyber security organizations earn hands-on experience in responding to cyber attacks.
Admiral Walsh, a Dallas native, retired from the Navy in 2012 after serving as the 59th Commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet. He is a two-time Exercise RIMPAC leader, acting as the multinational strike group commander in 2004, and as overall operational leader in 2010. With a 35-year career in training and leading joint forces, Walsh enables iSIGHT Partners to deliver specialized cyber training to large-scale and joint cyber security response operations.
After earning his Naval Aviator designation in 1979, Admiral Walsh went on to lead combat units at virtually every level of operation including squadron, wing, strike group, fleet, and regional fleet command. His awards and decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal, Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit, Air Medal w/ Combat V, Navy Commendation Medal w/ Combat V, Navy, and the Presidential Service Badge.
He is a 1977 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, and holds Master of Arts and Doctorate degrees from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University.