Location: South Place Hotel
According to IDC, 40% of technology spend is now going on digital transformation. But, with every digital transformation project you are creating greater friction, complexity and less transparency into your process – as you expand your internal landscape of software and technology suppliers.
At Celonis, we know the journey to operational fluidity can be daunting. Businesses are rushing toward some abstract notion of digital transformation without fully understanding the environment they’re trying to change, or the results they’re hoping to achieve. In fact, according to our research, over 80% of decision makers admit they do not look at internal processes when setting initial goals and KPIs for transformation projects.
That’s why your organisation needs you to become the Agent of Change.
There’ll be plenty of time for questions and conversations following the talk. So join us to get a better grasp of digital transformation and how to do it the right way.
8:00 – 8:30 am – Welcome, Reception and coffee
8:30 – 8:45 am – Digital Transformation Opening
• Why do you need to achieve operational fluidity in your business?
8:45 – 9:15 am – Celonis’ Solutions Consultant Intervention
• How Celonis’ process mining solution can help you be the Agent of Change in your organisation
9:15 – 9:45 am – Celonis’ Customer Intervention
• Hear from our customer AstraZeneca to understand how Celonis helped them to transform their business
9:45 – 10:45 am – Roundtables/Workshops
• During this roundtable, we will help you understand your specific pain points and how you can remedy them.
10:45 – 11:00 am – Close
- Improve visibility into your digital processes
- Identify areas of friction and bottlenecks in these processes, that are costing the business time and money
- Make fact based decisions about how to reduce this friction
- Drive informed digital transformation projects that create business impact
Celonis (www.celonis.com) is the New York- and Munich-based leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with the process mining technology it pioneered. Its Intelligent Business Cloud allows organizations to rapidly understand and improve the operational backbone of their business. Companies around the world including Siemens, GM, 3M, Airbus and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers.