Newer technologies like AI promise to hit the holy grail in retail: delivering a personalised experience that attracts new customers, and keeps existing ones.
But for many retailers, the speed of change means that they’re constantly looking at how newer technologies can be integrated with older ones, and ones that might have been ‘new’ 12 months ago. How can the mass of data being collected in one business area, be interrogated in another area, to offer personalized recommendations at an individual level? How can retailers deliver this at scale, whilst not impacting on day-to-day operations?
We’ll share insight from retailers who are facing and overcoming this challenge, with a checklist to help CIOs crack the integration piece, no matter what change lies ahead.
6:00 – 6:30 pm – Welcome Reception & Cocktails
6:30 – 6:40 pm – Introduction from Master of Ceremonies
6:40 – 7:00 pm – Keynote Speaker
7:00 – 9:00 pm – Three-course dinner complemented with table discussion points
9:00 – 9:30 pm – Wrap up and closing remarks from Rackspace
- Everyone is talking about personalized customer service – what are the realities and challenges of delivering this in Retail?
- How can you make quick work of the huge amounts of data generated to deliver on this?
- It’s not just about front-line service; delivering a personalised experience is about the tie-in with product inventory – how can you integrate these different systems together?
Your Clouds. Our Expertise.
The cloud was supposed to make our lives easier. But it turns out, the cloud is complicated to build, run, maintain and manage — especially across multiple platforms and locations, with technology that’s always changing.
If it feels like the cloud has been managing you, it’s time to turn the tables.
With Rackspace by your side, you can thrive in today’s multi-cloud world. We will help you tap the power of cloud computing — across OpenStack®, AWS®, Microsoft® and VMware® technologies — without the pain, complexity and cost of doing it all yourself.
We have the expertise to support your workloads at scale across all the leading public and private clouds, whether they’re powered by AWS, Microsoft, OpenStack or VMware.
We’re a world leader in managed hosting on dedicated servers, and we’re driving rapid innovation in the area of containers and API-accessible, instantly deployable bare-metal servers
• We serve customers in more than 120 countries — from startups to more than half of the global enterprises in the Fortune 100
• We host more of the world’s top 1,000 ecommerce sites than any other cloud provider
• We employ teams of experts who specialise in managing cloud infrastructure, security, web content platforms, databases, containers, email and collaboration apps, disaster recovery and IT transformation
• We rapidly create technical expertise at scale. In Q4 2015 alone, our AWS engineers earned over 200 technical certifications and more than 1,000 technical and business accreditations
• We have hundreds of certifications in a broad range of technology including Cisco, MS, AWS, Red Hat and VMware
• We hold a broad range of security, compliance and content protection certifications
• Rackspace co-founded OpenStack and is the leading operator of OpenStack public and private clouds.